Saturday 7 May 2011

NEWS 07th May 2011

It's come to my attention that some people are linking straight from my MediaFire server, thus negating hits to my page. I can tell this as there are some images that are being downloaded WAY more than the rest... I'm sure it's not just due to popularity, lol. If you like an image and would like to share it with others, please use the individual blog post url. I'll be upgrading my MediaFire account in a week or so and will be able to see exactly where these pics are being distributed from. In the mean time i'll be deleting and re-uploading some pics to break the links... sorry :( ... Oh update: If the pic is yours... go right ahead!!!

Now that's all sorted, let me say thanks for all the great comments I've had so far. Remember, I'm still actively looking for peoples images, so have a flick through your high res snaps or F12 some screens in steam and send me your best game shots.

Kickin ass in Crysis?... prove it!!
Outside the box an' thinkin' with Portals, show us...
Want to wow us with your WOW character?
Ah...
OMG'n n' AVP... snap that frag son!
Ok one more...
Sun Tzu'n your way through Total War 2? Honor us with your screens!

Cheers,

Jim.

Note: Over 4000 downloads =  12GB from MediaFire so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment