Wednesday 15 June 2011

NEWS 15th June 2011

What can I say, I have been nothing short of overwhelmed with the response to this site so far. Last month I received over 10,000 hits and look to exceed this in June as hits are already over 6,600. On average, the more than 500 hits per day continues to amaze and encourage me to source/create more content.

If you've been here before, you'll notice quite an overhaul over the last week or so. I hope that these new additions and sidebars don't clutter up the page, but go a long way to help everyone involved. For example; the nav bar at the top now highlights new and important sections such as 'Packs' (zip's of certain categories for easy download), 'Top Pics' shows the most downloaded images and 'Widescreen Hardware' showcases some of the hardware Amazon.com offers that could help people create a widescreen setup of their own. I've also tried to reign in the 'other' additions to be as relevant and unobtrusive as possible.

My server, MediaFire, is still going strong and has the following stats to relay:

Storage used: 2.26GB
Downloads Served: 22,987
Bandwidth Served: 77.12GB!!!!

My thanks again must go to those of you out there who have contacted me and contributed to the site. Your additions are greatly appreciated... BUT... I can always do with more. That's why I'm including this photoshop template that I've created for editing 5760x1080 images together. So please download and have a go at making your own.

5760x1080 Photoshop Template 

Thank you once again,

Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment