Thursday 6 October 2011

Fallout 4 - New Vegas



A couple of extra shots added in today

Well after working through the Fallout NV forum @ WSGF I have managed to get the game running... kinda. Not exactly about to buy the new DLC till this is fixed though.

PROS:
  • 6020x1080 (which is a bezel of 130/130 for surround)
  • Terminals working (although fuzzy) 
  • Pipboy visible
  • Looks Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
CONS:
  • Mouse Horizontal speed in menus too fast
  • V.A.T.S Slow / virtually unusable
  • Pipboy font kinda fuzzy
Here's what you need to do:

Download my ini files HERE
Start the game with the launcher
Make some changes to the settings so it saves ini files
Probably best to setup character and leave the start house and save
(menu's are still glitchy here I think)
Place my files in the correct folders (make backups, make sure fallout.ini is read only)
Start the game using the FalloutNV.exe
Play
Take screenshots
Send them to me!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment