Tuesday 27 March 2012

News 27th March 2012

Hello widescreen gamers,

I know it has been quite some time since my last post. Let me reassure you that I haven't forgotten about you all completely. The combination of summer holidays and now the beginning of my masters degree, along with many issues with my computer, have seen me place this site on the back burner for a while.

I must be honest and say that a contributing factor for a lack of recent content here has been my shift away from tri screen gaming. I'm sure all of you loath the tedious and laborious effort one must go through in order to play ones favourite yet unsupported games in widescreen. I must thank the good folks at Wide Screen Gaming Forums for making this job just that little bit easier though.

My case has just received another overhaul, in that I've abandoned my custom case in favour of a Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower Case Sliver/Black from PC Case Gear. I still have my custom case AND the Thermaltake Armor + that I took the mobo tray out of. If anyone lives in Melbourne and would like to make me an offer on the pair, have a look at the case in the 'My Rig!' section above. 

Lastly, I am still open to any suggestions for the site and always happy for people to send me their own creations to share with the community.

Thanks for all the continued support and interest,

Jim.



No comments:

Post a Comment