Friday 14 June 2013

News 14th June 2013 - Back from the dead - 449K hits... wow!

Hello one and all,

I know it's been about a year since I last added anything to this site and it was very nearly shut down due to a complete and total lack of enthusiasm on my part (+ the $40 to keep the SmugMug photo server running) . I've moved on from gaming with three monitors as I was sick to death with the need to constantly tweak settings and the enormous resource drain it put on even the best of systems.

I still have three monitors, however the center one I am using now is a WQHD 2560x1440 IPS monitor from KOGAN, and I am thoroughly enjoying the quality of gaming at this resolution. Also, a few weeks ago I (like many of you I would imagine) came across the absolutely stunning shots from Bioshock Infinite taken by Dead End Thrills. It inspired me to look through my game collection again in search of titles worthy of in-game-photography and it is with this in mind that I shall start posting wallpapers and screens again.

Im not saying it will be frequent, but perhaps more so than recent history would suggest.



No comments:

Post a Comment