Friday 1 July 2011

News 1st July 2011

WOO HOO!

25,000 HITS!!
31,000 DOWNLOADS!!!
100GB's DOWNLOADED!!!!
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Well at least it was on Wednesday. 

Just a quick wrap up of the month here at 'Jim's Widescreen Wallpapers'. The final score is in at 13,703 hits for June which is up from 10,583 in May. My site looks to have made about $30 this month (although I will have to wait on a final adjustment to be sure) and I am now hosting 664 pictures. Rest assured I'll come up with something apt for picture 666 (kittens or bunnies or something, yeah?). As always I must thank everyone who visited and/or contributed to the site. Please keep sending me pics. Almost finished setting up my custom PC to enter into rig of the month at a few places, so i'll be posting a few pics of that soon as well.

Cheers everyone,

Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment