Thursday 11 August 2011

NEWS 11th August 2011

Well I know it's been a while since I've given you all an update on how the site is going but quite frankly I don't know who I would be talking to. As surprising as it sounds, I get very little correspondence from this site even though my hits are still a strong 300-550 a day.

You see here's the low down. People... nice people... nice people like those in the artist section below have been kind enough for me to host their wallpapers here. Unfortunately, for every 'Crazy Falco' or 'Life in Megapixels' that come around, I've contacted dozens of people, receive 2 'F*&% off's', get banned from at least one shitty and obscure forum and have had to scour the internet for hours to find new content.

What am I trying to say from all of this? Not much, just having a whinge... no wait, I know, I did have a point.

SEND ME SOME PICTURES GOD DAMN IT!...
...or i'll post nothing but 'Doom 3' screens till my eyes bleed and people stop coming here.

That's right, I've got my cranky pants on and I'm not afraid to start throwing cats at people...

Alright, enough ranty crap. Now to some cold hard *boring for all but me* stats:

Hits are over 41,000... damn!!! Thanks ppl!!!
With 2.58GB / 767 files stored
Over 47, 300 downloads and
160 GB uploaded

Thanks as always to those who do visit and most importantly those who have contributed to the site.

P.S - TOP PICS RESORTED TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment