Saturday 20 August 2011

NEWS 20th August 2011

I have just $_PAID_$ for a month of Pro access for MediaFire which should allow faster and ad free access to downloading files. To cover this I've placed a 'DONATE' button on the side as Google isn't living up to my expectations.

ALSO!!! There are new packs of backgrounds available for you to download, AND while I have a Pro account you can go to my server and download entire folders. CLICK HERE!

If 1% of visitors donated $1 I could more than pay for the server AND i'll get rid of ALL the ad's on my site!!!
So check your Paypal for spare coin and help me out.

Cheers,

Jim.

P.S - Without DONATIONS my image server will revert to having pop-ups and there will be no ability to download folders either on the 19th of Sep or once 100GB has been downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment